We are a membership based private event and art space.
Our mission is to provide a safe environment that encourages the exploration and celebration of the many faces of human sexuality.
In our venue we will provide a place for community and fellowship. We seek to educate and facilitate consensual open sexual expression through an encompassing array of events, classes and workshops created by and for it’s members.
Through kink, fetish, swinging, and other naughty good times we will strive to bring you sex positive events in a safe, sane and consensual environment.
1. HAVE RESPECT: don’t touch what doesn’t belong to you without permission. This include people and objects alike.
2. NO MEANS NO: Need I say more, do not persist. If someone says no accept it and move on.
3. SAFEWORDS: E.A.S.S.E.L uses the traffic light system red, yellow, green. You may use your own but must let the DM in charge of your area what it is.
4. ABSOLUTELY NO ILLEGAL DRUGS ARE ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES
5. KEEP ALL ACTIVITIES INSIDE
6. DRESS CODE FOR SPECIAL EVENTS: Fetish, Latex, PVC, Vinyl, Mesh, Costume, Dress to Impress, or just plain Nude (inside only) use your imagination.
7. NO PHONES IN PLAY AREAS: we will provide you with pieces of blue painters tape to put over your camera for use in approved areas.
8. NO CAMERAS OR RECORDING DEVICES: For some events we will have a professional house photographer that will be happy to take pictures in approved areas for your personal/ not professional use.
9. NO WATERSPORTS OR SCAT PLAY: To each their own, but honestly we don’t want to clean that shit up.
10. BLOOD PLAY MUST BE SUPERVISED: and is only allowed in a specific area.
11. ALL PLAY IS SAFE, SANE, AND CONSENSUAL If you are going to engage in play that could be mistaken as otherwise please notify a DM. If you witness non-consensual or dangerous play do not attempt to stop it yourself, please notify a DM immediately and allow them to handle it.
12. YOU NEVER HAVE TO PLAY: Respectful and quiet watching is allowed. Immediately tell a DM if you have any concerns. If you have a problem viewing a scene please take the opportunity to leave the area, there are plenty of other rooms. If you are asked to move or step back please do so. Be aware of your surroundings and other peoples back swings.
13. NO INTERRUPTING SCENES Please do not walk through scenes either.
14. NO FIREARMS OF ANY SORT.
15. ALCOHOL IS NOT ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES You may not be visibly intoxicated either.
16. All sitting furniture requires a barrier between genitalia and the furniture. We have tarps available near each sitting area.
17. Please read and follow the voyeur room rules which are posted on the door.
18. Please be respectful of our neighbors. Do not play loud music in the parking lot. Please be quiet entering and exiting the building.